Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Textbooks, blog, etc.


The textbooks have arrived at the Emerson bookstore. Please make sure you get one by mid-month at the latest.

I should be able to finally get around to responding to your many emails today and tomorrow. Sorry if you've been waiting or feeling in limbo. My home internet access has been acting up and it's been spotty at best for the last week, but the new router seems to have fixed the problem. If anyone has any urgent questions let me know.

This week we will be viewing Mad Max. Please review the reading "Mates and Others in a Wide Brown Land" for tomorrow.

There are still only 14 students registered on this blog--despite there being 25 students in the class. I assume everyone has received their invites, since I have had no recent emails stating otherwise. If you have not received an invite at your emerson.edu email address, let me know as soon as possible. Otherwise I expect to see the remaining students registered by tomorrow.

No comments: