Friday, November 21, 2008

Textbook: URGENT

I have been told there has been a problem with the textbook being on reserve in the library. Any text ordered by the bookstore that is also in our collection should be automatically be placed on reserve. It was my understanding this had been done at the beginning of the semester.

I am not sure why there has been a problem with this book being on and off reserve. I am currently trying to resolve this with the reference desk.

The book has been signed out to a student and they won't tell me who. A recall for it has been placed.

If any of you have signed the book out, could you please return it immediately, so it can be placed on reserve so that other students who did not buy the book can use the only library copy?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

No comments: